Tuesday, February 7, 2012

02/07/2012

Dear Diary,

Today is a day filled with hopes and possibilities...of course so is every other day but today it is ever so possible.  As I look into the dull blue sky through the glass window...I smile.  My heart is filled with joy and fulfillment.
God is great in his infinite wisdom.  Faith is so important.  Love is never ending. 
Had a very happy talk with Ray.  He is truly a wonderful person...giving, caring and loving.  Yes annoying at times and we argue endlessly and we fight to tolerate each other.  But when all is said and done he is a good person.
The source of my inner joy comes from people all around me.  My God, my sisters, cynthia, pretty much people in my life who care about me truly.
I am really bummed because phlebotomy class has gotten in the way of our saturday plans but on the same token am really happy because my sisters are on their way to their career paths.  So teapottery class here I come.  Am looking forward to it of course would have been triple the fun but no harm done:) 
Cynthia and I had a real heart to heart about a lot of things yesterday.  As a little girl I wanted a friend, someone who would just be my friend.  Looks like that little girl just got her wish.  I have known Cynthia for ten years now but now she is my friend in the true sense of the word.  Or maybe it is me, I have become that person that a friend would want in their life or my Pinky and Shrutu would be proud to call their sister.  Either way this is good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment