Friday, March 9, 2012

Re: My last words

Dear Pinky,

How happy you make my heart feel.  I am so happy that you chose me to be your older sister.  Thank you for teaching me the right things in life and to do them right.  You have shown me how to be a better person and how to look at the world differently.  You have shown me that life is beautiful if I just gave it a chance.  Of course I was stubborn at times and you took that big sister role and showed your older sister what it would feel like to be a little:)  I love  you for that.  You and Shruti have truly been the ultimate blessings in my life.  I did not know much in my life or what direction I should have been headed in but you have given me that sense of direction.  You are my heart, my soul, my being.  I love you more than you will ever know.  I breathe for you.  I smile for you.  I am happy because of you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment