Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day Twenty Four

Monday 01/31/2011

First task of the morning is to take care of a phase of operation cleanup.  Stone is coming to pick up the cake on Thursday and I want the house to look good...but that is how I am no matter who comes over.  So I have taken care of a load of laundry and put fresh sheets.  I have cleaned the second bathroom.  Am beginning to sort this healthy mess that I have created for myself in my living room.  I compile all the trash and sweep the balcony clean and water the plants.  Everything looks great...oh ya and made sure to wipe down the outdoor table.  Now I can enjoy my cup of coffee.  I sit out and enjoy the lovely breeze and once the coffe is consumed I am back to completing the rest of the chores.  Work is going to be a busy day...I have already logged in and started the days processes...I am so grateful I can do that:)
I head out to work feeling accomplished.  The work day is pretty smooth...however I cant wait to get home.  I rush out to my hair dresser for my 4:30 appt.  I am really excited....yay.  I make it there and she looks at me like I have three heads.  She tells me that my appointment was for Thursday...oh dear.  However, she proceeds to tell me that if I waited a few minutes she would be able to squeeze me in.  Yay!!!!!!  I love the bounce after she is done with my hair but I feel it looks so short...:(  Well, I am out of there after making sure to look out for her boyfriends resume that I offered to send to my IT guy.  Her boyfriend is looking for another job so, knowing me I offer to help and see what I can do.  I try but sometimes am not able to do much.  So, I do what I can.  I follow my heart and listening to its rhythm flows for me and it leaves me feeling gratified:)
Earlier during the day I made a mental note to look up a recipe for the yummy marinated mushroom appetizer I had at Ericas.  I find a recipe that suggests the ingredients and seasonings that I think might be in the one I had over the weekend and head out to the store to pick those up after work. 
I get the ingredients and once I get home decide not to make the marinade tonight.  I just want to relax and make myself a hearty salad.  I clean up a little more and sit back and enjoy the rest of the night.  I am a little exhausted so I am in bed by 10.
Good night world:)

No comments:

Post a Comment