Thursday, January 19, 2012

01/19/2012

Deary Diary,

My fingertips have not visited you the past 24 hours and I yearn for once to caress the keys that materialize my thoughts.  Each day from the 14th of October and then from the 24th of October and then from the 27th of October has been as if I have been born again.  I have been peeling a layer off the old me with great uncertainty.  Why do I feel this way I ask myself.  I can come up with no concrete reason.  I chug along and keep moving forward.  My thoughts drift a little astray and I let them. 
Had a lovely meeting with Alicia on Monday who treated me to a cute little birthday treat at Carrabbas.  We dined on mac and cheese appetizers and a delicious helping of tiny meatballs.  Of course polishing that off with a nice cup of cappuccino and lemon cake topped with lemon curd with a side of fresh cream.  So deliciously lovely and rejuvenating.  We had a lovely conversation and I brought forth my hesitations to Alicia.  I can always rely on her wisdom to bring me solace in these situations.  According to her unchartered waters always bring about uncertainity and hesitation.  I must keep going forward she says as this is what I have always wanted.  So be it:)
My thoughts float to yesterday.  Highlight - I must tell you that it was indeed a lovely day.  My sisters surprised me with dinner and we sat together watching "The Italian Job".  It doesnt get any better than that.  I simply love moments like those. 
Today was indeed momentous...why because in six years for the first time I started to actually work on painting my study.  The borders and the outlets are done...believe me when I say painting a room takes work.  Tomorrow I fill in the middle.  Although I am not too sure of the intensity of the grey I still like the color just cannot figure out what cheerful color to paint the accent wall facing the stencilled wall.  Well, I was supposed to write here when taking a break from studying for my sanitation class.  I supposed break is over.  Off to studying again.
Good night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment