Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Re: 01/17/2012

Dear Diary,

What an amazing week this is turning out to be so far.  Had the most amazing birthday weekend ever spending the entire weekend with the rents and my sisters and then ending the nights cuddled up to Harry Potter marathons:)  Could not wish for anything better.  Spent the nights at my parents, spent the day with my sisters and woke up this morning to do the same.  Made a pit stop at mi casa as it is being spray washed and painted so had to move the plants out of the splatter zone.  Well off to the shower and school with my sisters. Ciao Bella:)
What an amazing day I had with my sisters and Jahdan.  The night ended with an eventful chat with Valentine and then we head of to my parents where I will be spending the night again:)  I love love love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment