Wednesday, January 25, 2012

01/25/2012 What would I say to you if I was gone

My darling Shrutu,

I love you so much.  I never had a chance to love someone/something so much until you and Pinky came along.  I watch you grow everyday into a beautiful lady with a straight head on her shoulders.  I know you are smart, intelligent and effervescent.  But always remember that you have to think with a level head and sometimes put your emotions aside.  Do not let your temper get the best of you.  I used to be like that.  I was a really angry child and I had to go through a lot of twist and turns in life to mellow me out.  Angry is not good babe.  Know that life is all about compromises and how you compromise and come out of the situation tells a lot about you as a person.  Do not let that define you.  Enough about that.
You have a wholesome life ahead of you...make the best of it.  Marry someone who is going to grow with you and allow you to grow into your own person.  I never want you to have regrets and when you do do not dwell on them, learn from them and move on. 
Thank you for teaching me a lot about life.  I was lost with you.  You helped me nourish my soul and my entire being.  Thank you for making me a whole person.  I did not know what it was like to hold someone so small in my arms and one day watch that little beautiful someone blossom into a beautiful model of elegance but because of you I do.  I did not know what love was like until you came along.  I did not know what it was like to fully give of my soul until you came along. 
I love you more than life itself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment