Saturday, January 14, 2012

Re: 01/14/2012

'Tis the day before my 39th bday...bday eve if you will.  I am feeling pretty content except for this nagging pesky thought in my head about the tile guys using up 3 of my concrete sheets instead of bringing their own when tiling my master bath.  Aah I need to not dwell on that and not sweat the little things.  And I am going to try to do just that.  A little difficult if that is how you tend to think "all the time".  I am going to really try.  This year so far has been so rewarding already and by letting negativity, stress and resentment take over I am letting it win over me.  I am more powerful than that.  I am a good person who has matured over time learning and appreciating her mistakes and the hard times.  I appreciate my family more.  I definitely appreciate my sisters more.  I love them so very much and am having a better relationship with them more and more everyday.  These are the things I want to cherish every single day.  I am going to appreciate my friends more and look at the world in a little more appreciative way.
I spent so much of my time dwelling on the hows and whys and whats of the past that it takes over my entire thought process causing me to have pressure stress pains.  I want to let go.  So, I am going to try a little everyday. 
Well this morning after moving most of plants out of the patio so that it can get pressure washed and caulked and painted, I made an awesome breakfast of 2 whole wheat pancakes with prunes, granola and walnuts, 2 scrambled eggs and 4 strips of extra lean turkey bacon.  I made chai with cardamom.  Of course I had started the morning off with some kix and milk.
Now I am watching a menagerie of How I met your Mother episodes sipping on Vodka and water(it is now 04:50p.m. on Saturday).  Shruti just texted me to come watch the next Harry Pottery movie(Half blood prince) so I am so looking forward to that.  This is an awesome birthday weekend already:)

No comments:

Post a Comment