Friday, January 13, 2012

Re: New year...new day

So today is 01/13/2012...I have had a very evenful year behind me.  Ray I thank you with all my heart for making my dreams come true.  Thank you:)  I owe a lot of people in my life a lot of my gratitude.  Being truly blessed with amazing people in your life who make this journey worthwhile is more than I could ever wish for.  My Parents, my Pinky and Shruti my bestie Cynthia, Nikki, Alicia, Nicole(neighbor), Sharon(downstairs neighbor in 173), Don(downstairs neighbor in 171)...and so many more people that touch my life.
I am just very thankful. 
I had told myself that I need to write small accounts of my days daily after I watched How I met your Mother. 
So here goes, woke up this morning...looked at the amazing tile job in my master bath.  Went to the DMV in Winter Garden with Ray so that he could get his ID.  Met his friend that drove from Cali so the two of them could drive to Ft.Lauderdale for the weekend. 
Went to the site for the ad on craigslist where someone had cutdown a huge oak so that I could get a decent size to make a butcher block...I get there and the wood is not there and no one is picking up my calls...so that was a total bust but I did see some pretty houses on the way.
Made a quick stop to the bank and came home after picking up some necessities for my big breakfast tomorrow...aah I would like to pick up some fruit.
Am super excited to meet up with Jen for dinner...we are headed to The loving hut. 
Shruti wants me to come by to watch the next Harry Potter movie so if I get done soon enough then that would be next on the list.  Aah what a lovely friday it has been.
Nikki wants to go to Dave and Busters...but no can do 'cause I already have plans...although I do want to hang out with her too...love this girl:)
Well gotta move stuff from my balcony as it is getting spray washed and painted over the weekend...so excited:)
Talk to later dear diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment