Tuesday, January 24, 2012

01/24/2012

Dear Diary,

I cannot help it but my thoughts drift back to exactlly this time last year...when the pounding in my heart would get louder and louder in anticipation of what my future would hold for me.  If only somehow my future me right now could have calmed the fears of my then me.  I now possess the regular cares something I had wished for a very long time.  Not to have to worry about anything else but just the present.  Aaaah.
I felt so blessed to have been able to serve yesterday...something close to what Cynthia said: our worries are minimal because there are people who have to worry about a roof over their heads.  It is a humbling experience.
As I read Julias book about her and Paul and their life in France...I cant help but wonder just that I cant help but wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment