Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day Eight

Good Morning world,

I jump out of bed to get an early start...:)  I take care of the remnants of the previous night...major cookie baking in da house!!!  My coffee is delicious...I clean up my room and make a mental note to get to work a little earlier than usual.  I log in at home and start my work first thing I wake up ... but I had my days work cut out for me today. 
After I get to work...I take care of the bare essentials and then head out to get the tires checked, fixed and rotated on my car.  $180 later I am all set.  I smile to myself as I cross out another thing from...to do...to done!  I get a text from Antonio asking me about my day and we continue on with the exchange of niceties.  I love the initial interaction and the random smiles that surprise me through this phase.  As tough as I seem I am still a girly girly on the inside.  So he asks me if I would be interested in hanging out tonight at his place that he shares with his roomies to watch a movie and partake in card games.  I do let him know that I have a prior engagement but would definitely make an effort to see if I can go....he lives about 45 mins from where I am.  We shall see how tonight goes.  I do really want to go but do not want him to think of me as any easy prey.  Anyway we shall see again.  I am about to finish my cookie order and give them the finishing icing touch before I bag them.  And have to get ready and head out to Bunco..:).
Well as it so turns out Bunco is not for the timid...lol...neither for the faint at heart.  There is a ton of luck, coordination and screaming involved...aah!!!  I threatened to kick my Sisters ass for dragging Pinky and myself to this but I might have to save that for another day.  Because I had a blast....blast....blast. 
I then run to walmart in my pjs...good Lord...much to the persuasion of Pinky.  O dear I did not look up...got what I needed and ran to my car...I was in my pjs...lol:)  My drive home was one of contentment and thanks as I take in everything the dark world has to offer at this hour.  I relish that brief drive home.  Maybe it is a good time for me to do so as I had become one of those who just succumb themselves as victims of rigorous commute.  I enjoy the bumps on the road as I dodge past the construction zones and smell of fresh tar as well as this hill of a bump before I get to mi casa.  I come home and text Antonio and let him know that I will not be able to partake in movie night...and he offers the delicious temptation of a next time to which I gladly accept.  I mean I do owe him that and of course for my curiousity sake as well as my anticipation of a timely moment on lip-lock lane.  Haha or so I imagine...a girl can do that can't she...hee hee:)  I finish packing the cookies and head off to bed...I finally drifted off to sleep after a lot of tossing and turning...thanks Antonio:).  Thank you God for a wonderful wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment