Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day Fourteen

Good Morning World,

I have actually slept well through the night.  So the bottom line is, I need to be in two days of zombie mode in order to sleep through the night...lol:)  I get up and login to work and complete a few chores while my work tasks are running.  I have a list of things that I need to accomplish on a daily basis before my deadline and thankfully I have been able to adhere to it.  I sweep the balcony, gather the trash, clean my bedroom, sweep both the bathrooms, refill tp in both bathrooms, clean the dishes and put away clean ones.  Phew!  Now I jump in the shower and get ready for work.  I get to work...refreshed.  Work my way non stop through lunch...I have a mental list of things to be taken care of today.  I also have the schedule for Monday which tells me that my friday and my weekend is actually going to be relaxing.  I don't work Saturay...yay!!!  So, at lunch I take care of notarizing a letter and stopping at the bank.  Grab some lunch and come back.  Letter faxed...my to do list for the day is done...done...done.  I come home and wrap a house warming present for the friend I go to visit tomorrow.  So tonight I am going to get everything ready for tomorrow.  I call a friend of mine because I need to finish some work for her on her computer.  Come to find out that her aunt is in the hospital.  So, after making sure that her and her family are set for dinner tonight...I ask her to let me know if she needs anything.  So, tonight I might stop by her house after she gets home.  This way I can complete the work on her laptop and I can cross off another to-do from my list.  Good day I think to myself as I am writing this entry and listening to some soothing music.  You know what would top off this day...a lovely glass of red.  Lolol...I do not crave it nor miss it... I am just saying...a glass of water will do just fine or even milk!!!...lol:)  Well, my dear world if I have anything else to add for todays endeavors I will surely do so...If not then C'est la vie:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment