Friday, January 14, 2011

Day Nine

Good Morning world and happy birthday eve to Me!!!
I am shouting out from the rooftops because my best friend feels that I am purposely trying to forget my birthday...lol:)  I must say that it did get me thinking because I had bogged my birthday week with chores completely disregarding the fact that January 15th is my birthday!!!  Thank you for that my friend...:)  So I am going to relish in the wonder of today, tomorrow and the day after and the day after that one and maybe the rest of the year...who knows.  I am just really excited about my birthday...maybe today being one of the few times in my life.   I am just excited because I get to work today in an effort to make tomorrow amazing.  My Sisters are going to take me out to lunch (its a surprise...)...which in my drama queen moment...I will still act surprised.  I get to get a few things done/fixed around my home tomorrow.  I am just excited about what this weekend has to offer...a brief preview...day with the family and then temple day with the family and then a sleepover at my besties apartment/haven.  I love it love it love it.  I have decided to drop people in my life who impact me negatively with no regards for their feelings.  I would like to make an attempt to further my baking career which in turn is going to be my nest egg.  And I am looking forward to falling in love.  Yes people I said it.  I know God has someone out there for me.  Until I meet him...my mystery man...I will fall in love with that idea.
So after a lovely lunch with my Sisters...and when I am getting ready to go to work...a co-worker that was close to very much but has been pretty distant stopped me and said that she wanted to take me out to drinks for my birthday.  After playful back and forth bantor...We go to Chillis and she invites Mark...this guy that I have had a huge crush on forever!!!  Come to find out that they are dating and have been keeping it on the d/l.  That is okay...I am so happy for both of them.  They are indeed cute for each other.  And then to my surprise they take me out to LQ for an even more fun night...the club for close to bare sans the bodies sticking to each other.  But we ended up having a blast.  I did feel guilty because they did not let me pay for anything...anything.  It was a great pre-birthday celebration!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment