Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day Twenty

Wow...twenty days...well today is the twentieth day.  And so far I am feeling pretty accomplished.  I am going to get as much as I can done.  I am feeling a little down from the experience on Monday which only further reminds me of how incapacitated I feel.  But, I need to stop....!  I still have a long ways of freedom to go!!!  I wake up feeling rather dejected and hopeless.  I need to get back to my pre-funk stage.  I am not feeling motivated to do anything.  I force myself to clean my kitchen...put on a pot of coffee and start work.  I love my coffee in the morning:)!:)  Such a nice wake up!  Did I talk to my friend last night...yes i did.  The thought of him...makes me smile.  I know why I feel so down.  I feel weighed down with my upcoming situation and cannot shake it off.  Also, I think it is time and I feel ready to have that special someone in my life that I can share my day with when I come home.  It will happen in due time when God is ready and when He is ready for me to have that blessing.  Until then I have to go with the emotions and go with the flow.  Glimpses of my "friend" pass through my mind throughout the day and I can't stop from smiling on the inside.  What can I say it is something that will always be there.  We have a way of finding our ways back to each other...it is truly a pity that we are not together.  Antonio has become somewhat of a distant memory...sadly because I did start liking him.  Oh well...I did learn my lesson there. 
My day at work has a certain pep to it....hmmm....:)  I am light on my feet.  I am not going to the gym today either.  Motivation in that arena has hit a standstill.  I was one of those people that despised non-gym goers and now I have become that person.  O dear O my O geez. 
I text my b/f to catch up with her on her upcoming date and we decide to meet up for dinner.  Aaaah I am so excited beyond excitement!!!  I get home and get a call from one of my ex co-workers.  He is a good friend and was catching up with me on my situation and trying to shed light on it for me.  He is such a positive person.  I get ready and head off to dinner.  Dinner as always is an event and then we head off to have coffee at a local wine shop.  It is a fun night while we share laughs, quiz cards and comical moments with the duo that is playing music.  I have had a great night and my friend heads on home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment