Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day Thirteen

So today another one for the books...well isnt everyday really????  I am really tired this morning...I am sleep walking literally...oye!  Also, oh goodness its Wednesday...I need to start early today!  This short week has thrown me off course.  Well I login to work and scramble out of the shower....get dressed and head off to work.  Work is really busy...my eyes are tired and red from lack of sleep. 
I get home and finish painting my red front door back to the boring beige.  First coat done and now the door is drying.  I am not going to the gym...and this house is a mess.  However, I manage to get laundry done.  Watch a movie "The Duchess"...really good movie based on a true story based on the life of the Duchess of Devonshire.  I then make a pit stop at Publix and head on over to my Parents for a bit to hang out with my Sisters.  We watch some tv and then I head on home.  I start another movie...half way through I decide to call it a night.  I toss and turn but finally fall asleep and drift off into deep slumber.  Good night world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment