Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day Seventeen

I am pretty alert throughout the night and once it is 7 I am fully awake.  Antonio and I head out to his car...we wait for the frost to melt from the window.  He starts yet another conversation all the way to our destination.  Baffling at most is how him and I can have such a wonderful conversation and nothing beyond that.  I am truly disgusted at this point and want nothing more than to be home.  He drops me off and without a nod is already gone.  I stop for some coffee and donuts fresh off the conveyor at Krispy Kreme.  Aah it feel good to eat my feelings right now.  I get home and crash only to be awakened by my phone.  Oh dear I am late getting to temple.  I shower and get ready.  I get to temple and my heart is so so heavy.  I cannot wait to see my Family.  I am so happy to see them.  After temple we go to get some shopping done...nothing like retail therapy to mend a hurt heart.  On my way home I text my best friend because I need to talk to her about my situation.  She calls me immediately and I have the best soul-relaxing conversation with her and I feel so much better.  I love love love her.  And all day I love being with my Sisters as they help me heal.  It is a great day and I have sworn to myself never to go out on a date ever again.  The thought itself disgusts me.  The rest of the day is so nice and relaxing and the day ends with watching The Kardashians.  I go home and am pretty content with the happenings of the day.  Life is pretty amazing when you have such wonderful people in your life.  It is not the number of people that you have in your life that matters...it is the number of times you thing about those people and know that no matter what they will be there for you...no matter what:)

No comments:

Post a Comment