Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day Twenty One

Friday,

Wake up this morning and I walk around in zombie mode however am solidly excited that it is Friday.  Hurry up and login...hence commencing the rigmoral of they days activities.  Note to self...clean house.  But the propensity is intense because Stone is coming to pick up his cake.  Previously I have let the anticipation leading up till that moment govern my entire being.  Not this time.  I am happy and nervous but no longer like a giddy little school girl.  I head off to work and then make a mental note to pick up something for this weekends b'day party for a one year old.  The workday has actually been fun and after a nice lunch of Thai food the day gets better as I sip on yummy thai tea.  After the work day is done I head out to pick up a cute toy for the birthday party on saturday.  I am looking forward to head home and do some baking to cheer me up.  I love the calm that settles over me as I come home after a workday.  I put on some music, take out ingredients needed for baking this yummy carrot cake.  I have not motivation to bake anymore and the ingredients go back in the refrigerator.  I just plop on my couch and watch a movie and look around again and tell myself to really clean this place up.  I really do pray for a boost that I need so badly to get back on track.  I cannot let a setback which of course should seem minor bring me down.  Then I am letting the negatives win and that should never ever be the case.  I do recognize that but just cannot seem to shake off this feeling.  There is hope somewhere...there is light somewhere...there is hope somewhere.
My co-worker texts me and wants to go to Chillis and I force myself to say yes.  I get ready and we head out there.  She is so elusive this one.  But I cannot get through to her so I just let it be and from now our friendly confines are just that...elusive.  Her boyfriend joins us.  I really am a little perturbed but just let things be.  After an actually fun night...I head home and I am actually glad I went.  Chillis three nights this week...lol...I need to own stock in this restaurant....:)  Tomorrow is going to be a busy night so rest up.  Well hurry up and get in bed to maximize my sleep because thanx to my neighbor I have been planning my sleep routine per her schedule...ah the comic reliefs of life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment