Friday, January 21, 2011

Day Fifteen

Good morning...lol...almost feels like the dear diary days.  I love it!!!  Listening to Pink...day is gorgeous...drinking my coffee.  Life is good.  When did life get so complicated and when did we have to start growing up.  As I reflect to my carefree days before I was 18...I did not have to worry about things that crowd our thought processes as we get older.  Last night before going to bed I wondered how Shri looks and if he is a good guy?  If he is going to want to take care of me?  If he is going to cater to my needs?  We shall see...:)
I cant wait to get a start on my social friday...have to run a couple of errands that fall on my list of daily to-dos and then heading out to spend the night at a friends home that I have not seen with over a year.  I get to their home..it is quite lovely.  We enjoy a nice dinner and I head...tons of conversations and then we head off to bed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment