Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day Twelve

Wow...sans twelve days.  Really??? I believe so.  But each day is accounted for and that is all we can do...right?  I believe so.  I am still so sleepy as I wake up.  After logging in and having everything in place for today during the longweekend...I am hopeful towards a timely finish.  I am so sleeeeeepy.  Coffee does not do what its supposed to...that is okay.  My goal is to get a couple of things done today...in regards to the deadline.  Aah I cannot keep my eyes open.  I get all my tasks done today...and head home.  My handyman has called me so I call him back and he informs me that the complex maintenance guy has told him that they are going to start fining me $100/ day for my door.  I called the mgr and informed him that I would have it done for them by friday and requested that they not charge me.  He seemed pretty cooperative so I should be okay.  Note to self...need to get the door painted asap. 
I spoke to a friend earlier today and we have our birthdays a couple of days apart and each year we have called the other one a day off for a birthday wish...very rarely on the day of.   She has been inviting me forever to go visit her and her husband in Tampa.  They bought a home a year ago and I have promised to visit them.  So we set the plan in gear today to meet this weekend on friday.  Need to get it accomplished while I can.  She bombards me with questions in regards to what I want to eat etc etc etc.  I better take my stretchy pants...there is going to be a lot of food and snacking till the wee hours.  lol....:)  I keep forgettng that this is a short week and I am too close to friday...got tons to do.  To go see her has currently become a priority because I have cancelled our plans way too many times...so one of my new years resolutions is to follow through on my engagements and of course another reason being my time limit.  So I feel pretty good for setting this plan in motion. 
Today was definitely not going to be a gym day...I needed to recuperate from the weekend.  I had decided that early on in the morning.  So, I stayed home, made some pasta and kicked back with some movies.  Its been a good night so far...tomorrow is going to be even better and so is the day after that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment