Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day Seven

Good Morning world,

A new day beckons and I do not want to waste any single minute.  I find myself waking up earlier so that I do not miss out on anything and my limitless freedom....it is day seven after all...a whole week.  This is the first time I am actually taking stock of each day as it continues its relentless journey...as it always has.  Each day with its own purpose and meaning.  Wow, what a journey!  I get home...a lovely cold drive...just beautiful day.  I clean off the remnants of a pre-kitchen fire that I started last night.  Aah my kitchen is clean and my coffee consumed.  It is going to be a good day.  All the wonderful people that touch my life constantly come to my mind like a gentle breeze would touch you on a peaceful spring day.  I love love love love these lovely people that continue to bless me with their presence in my life.  I love you guys so much...more later:)  I come home and finish baking the last set of cookies to be delivered on friday.  I am not feeling this one.  Every order gets my undivided attention...my mind is just not feeling this.  I even took a short cut on this order...something i never do with my cookies.  A feeling of calm overcomes me and I am outside myself when I am in my kitchen but it was almost as if I did not want to do this anymore...baking that is.  But that is part of my plan...my retirement plan...my nest egg...to own my pastry shop.  Am I not the pastry chef that I thought I could aspire to be???  Was it just something I fantasized or romanticized about from watching movies.  I dont know but this has definitely got me thinking...:/  However, after meeting my quota for the day...I do feel so relaxed as I curl up on my couch before surrendering myself to the wills of my nocturnal slumber.  Good night world...see you in the a.m....I am really looking forward to it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment