Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day Ten

O wow what a whirlwind the past nine days have been.  I have really taken stock of every single moment.  I love being that happy delirious medium.  Happy Birthday to Me!!!! O glorious Angels in heaven you have blessed me with a wonderful family...that includes everyone that I hold dear to my heart...my Parents...my Sisters and my closest of close friends...and every sould that touches me daily and makes me give thanks to God.:)  Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
Today I am inundated with birthday wishes and I love it!!!  I want to celebrate today the best way I can.  Pinky always tells me..."it is your birthday...enjoy it and have fun"...and for the first time at being a brand new 38 year old I am in a whole new element to enjoy my birthday.
I told myself that I would wake up as early as I could...so I did.  Shower..done.  Started work and now am waiting for Anthony to take care of some house projects that I want to get done.  I know its my birthday but this is my birthday present to me...to get things fixed in my home.  I am really excited to see what today brings.  I am going get everything ready while Anthony is here and then I am going to step out and see how each element greets me today.  Hold on to your horses world...I am finally ready to accept what you have in stock for me...yay!!!  No matter what...I am going to keep smiling...someone told me yesterday that my happy go lucky attitude makes them sick...brushed it off my shoulder because I dont want to bog him with my worries...hehe.  To each his worries seem a mountain so thank you God...that did help me realise that I am not alone in the path of struggles:)
Finally things are coming together in my home...has been a long wait...lol and of course it takes time.  Then I head off to my Parents home.   I am so excited as I am inundated by all the greetings that day.  I am so thankful for my family and friends.  My Sisters greet me at the door...and that just makes my heart so happy....it is a great day.  After the customary...ooh and aaaahs...I am just happy that my heart is happy.  I touch my Parents feet as is customary to get blessings from your elders after praying to God.
We then put away all the pending christmas stuff/trees/ornaments in their respective boxes and stash them away.  We then rest some and get ready to go to dinner.  We arrive at the restaurant...I chose the location more so for my family because I love taking them to different places.  We enjoy dinner and head home.  I spend some time with my Sisters and then head on home.  I am just so so happy tonight and know deep inside that everything is okay.  The worry that has stemmed the happenings of this blog seems distant with a positive end.  Tonight all is well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment